About Me

I wrote this blog so that I might be able to give someone some hope that they may be looking for. We all look for some type of hope in our lives every day.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Why I am writing this blog

I started this blog so I have a way to tell others what God has done for me. I know some may think you can do that with the people you come across and meet in your everyday routines, that is true. But what some of you might not realize is some people are talkers and some are quiet. In person I am a quiet person, but online I can talk. I love to share with others the blessings that God has given us and I love to help other get through their hard times too. And this is a way I can do that. God has opened this door for me so I can share with others the things he has done for me. He also has opened the door for me to make some much needed money online, I am a stay at home mom with 4 kids 2 of them are not in school yet, my husband does work but what he makes is not enough at times; he works alot and does not have much time for us or himself, he gets just enough time for sleep to help him get through his work day, and I have prayed for God to open a door up to help us make it through and to help me find something I could do while I am home with the kids, and he has opened that door for us, I don't make much but every little bit does help.
One thing I would like to say to those that read my blog is that my prayer is that it blesses you and helps you. And one other thing I want you each to do is look at the positives in life not the negatives (count you blessings not your problems) and you will make it through anything with Gods help.

1 comment:

Catmoves said...

A suggestion, Melissa: You have way too much italic type on your pages. Italic was designed to stress a point, not to carry the boidy of the message. Personally (and I'm not alone in this), many people lose interest when an article is displayed in all italics.
If you Google "Typography" you'll get good suggestions from other professionals re typesetting for legibility.
Stay with it and be bessed.