About Me

I wrote this blog so that I might be able to give someone some hope that they may be looking for. We all look for some type of hope in our lives every day.

Friday, April 27, 2007

my testimony

Beliefs express themselves in all aspects of a person's life, and it can give them hope. I'll use this page to describe how my own convictions have influenced my life and how they shape my daily activities. For instance, I might describe how my belief system has inspired me to help people that may be in need, or give me hope to continue on. Or I might talk about how my relationship with my children has benefited from my beliefs.

Having my beliefs has helped me believe in God to give me hope and help me conquer every day life challenges. It gives me hope and the will power to get through the tough times. It also helps me with raising my kids, by letting me realize that things will not go the way I want them all the time and that we all have difficulties in our lives and as long as we stick together we can get through it.
If we all could just be there for each other during each of our hard times we all can make it through with the Lords help. We need to pray for each other and ask God to give us strength to get through our time on earth and we need to remember that we are not the only ones going through trying times and when we are down God is always there to see us through. He puts people in our paths to help us in what we do and give us hope when it is needed. I ask that when you pray for your selves to also pray for others that may be having trouble too.

2 comments:

tootsie2820 said...

nice testimony i hope it does just as you wanted it to and touch the life of someone lost. a person who could see that all you need is faith the size of a musturd seed.

Usiku said...

It's good you realize that beliefs are the foundation of all things. Beliefs dictate our actions.

See similar thoughts at:
http://writerswhirlpool.blogspot.com/2007/04/wasting-time.html